Friday, November 30, 2012

Its Survival in the City

Good afternoon everyone!

I got my new video card in the mail...yay!!! So back to blogging and back to pictures. I'm one of those people that likes long jeans, jeans where the leg almost scrapes the ground. It's so hard to find them in second life. But these bell bottoms from Auxiliary are perfect! They come in two versions, fkat foot and bottoms for heels. Not to mention that there are other colors and patterns to choose from.




































I've also decided today I'm going to wear an oversized sweater from Erratic. All in all, a perfect Friday outfit. Happy Shopping ladies!!!




































Hair- ""D!va"" Hair "Sayaka2" (Type B)(Garnet)- Marisa Kira
Sweater- erratic / cory - oversized sweater / plain red- Erratic Rain
Jeans- [AUX]Belted Flairs -Grime- Tyr Rozenblum (available at Collabor88)
Boots- ..::Energie::..  CARGO Boots- Energy Rewell

No comments:

Post a Comment